Parathon’s Patient Responsibility Estimator is a cost analysis estimation tool used to determine the patient responsibility owed for health care services. An estimate is created based on direct real-time eligibility and benefits retrieved from Commercial and Medicare payers as well as billed charges from claims for those services, which are then re-priced through Parathon Payer Contract Management Re-Pricer Engine.
Additional features of PRE:
- Ability to perform estimates for inpatient and outpatient services
- Validate/view member’s insurance eligibility benefits
- Account lookup for patients with previous encounters
- Access to predefined templates cased on provider Criteria
- Can include specific financial assistance policies including current pay discounts and payment plan options